submitted by Danka
Dec 23 - 28, 2016
Join PK Tourism, for a Fulltime Fun & Winter Expeditions Tour to Fairy Meadows from 23rd to 28th December 2016.
I- From Islamabad: PKR 19,500/- per person (3-4 pax Sharing in rooms or huts)
II- From Islamabad: PKR 22,500/- per person (Couples - separate room and Hut on twin sharing)
--- From other cities people can arrive Islamabad till 9:30pm of 23rd December 2016 on Daewoo Terminal.
--Group of 5, avail 5% discount on all seats.
--Group of 10 and above, avail 10% discount on all seats.
---Booking Advance: 50%
---Remaining payment: At the time of departure.
---Registration Deadline: 18th December 2016
5 Days Adventurous Trip
Weather Condition: Extreme
Snowfall: - Expected
Level: - Medium/Advance Trekking
Booking and Information:
0342-6000151 | 0321-4880457
• Quality Hotel Accommodation on sharing basis @ Shangrilla Resort Chillas.
• Huts on sharing basis with heating facility @ Fairy Meadows
• Jeep Rental
• Services of a guide
• Standard meals & Refreshment during the Trip.
• Road tolls.
• Basic first aid kit.
|SERVICES NOT INCLUDED|
• Medic*tion, evacuation and rescue etc.
• Beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature
• Extra expenses due to road blocks or other reason.
• Porter Charges to Carry Personal Items.
• Anything not mentioned above.
|List Of Personnel Equipment’s|
-Backpack (hard suit cases strictly not allowed)
-Warm Jacket (Down & parka)
-Trekking shoe/grip jogger (preferably waterproof)
23rd December, 2016
--10:00 pm Departure from Islamabad
24th December, 2016
--06:00 AM Arrival & Breakfast @ Besham
--07:00 AM Departure for Chilas
--12:00 PM Lunch @ Dasu
--02:00 PM Departure for Chilas
--06:00 PM Arrival @ Chilas
Dinner & Overnight stay at Chilas or Raikot Bridge
25th December, 2016
--07:00 Am Breakfast
--08:00 Am Departure for Raikot Bridge if stay in chilas
--10:00Am Arrival @ Raikot Bridge
--10:30 AM Departure for Tatoo Village on Jeeps.
--11:30 Am Arrival @ Tatoo Village.
--12:00 Pm Lunch & Start of Hike Towards Fairy Meadows.
--04:00 Pm Arrival @ Fairy Meadows, relax, dinner and overnight Stay in Huts in front of Breathtaking Nanga-Parbat View.
26th December, 2016
--06:00 AM Breakfast
--Start of Hike Towards Beyal Camp & Attempt for Nanga-Parbat View Point
--04:00 PM Retrace Steps towards Fairy Meadows
--Dinner, relax Bonfire & Overnight Stay in Huts in front of Breathtaking Nanga-Parbat View.
27th December, 2016
--09:00 am Breakfast
--11:00 am Rest / Sight Seeing and Exploring Fairy Meadows
--02:00 pm Lunch and retrace steps towards Chillas
--08:00 pm Dinner & overnight Stay at Shangrilla Indus View Resort Chalas
28th December, 2016
--07:00 am Breakfast
--08:00 am Departure for Besham
--03:00 pm lunch at Besham
--04:00 pm Departure for Islamabad
--Arrival to Islamabad.
1. BANK DEPOSIT:
a: Deposit 50% advance for Booking in the following account :
Account # 0135 7900 602 703, Amir Khalid, HBL, Bank Square, Mall Road, Lahore.
b: SMS below details on the following mobile number 0342-6000151
i) Names, Amount Paid, Date Of Payment, Trip Name, Joining From, Total Seats
2. EASY PAISA /MOBICASH / UPAISA/ OMNI:
a: Send payment through any of the above mentioned service on the following details.
CNIC: 34101-0952426-5 || Mobile: 0342-6000151
b: SMS below details on the following # 0342-6000151
i) Names, Amount Paid, Date of Payment, Trip Name, Joining From, Total Seats.
[TERMS & CONDITIONS]
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
Registered members will be provided with an undertaking form at the start of the trip having the details of the trip along with the mentioned terms & conditions. All members will be required to physically sign that form along with thumb impression. (Mandatory)
1. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
2. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
4. Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, intensified behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
5. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care .Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
6. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
7. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
8. on steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
9.Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like landslides and fissure falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
10. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
11. On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
12. PK Tourism is a non-registered voluntary body being operated by a group of outdoor passionate persons.
Winter Expeditions Tour to Fairy Meadows
|Add Comment (Text, Image, Video)|